Looking for a furnace, heat pump or air conditioner?
Thank you for considering Trane heating and cooling products and add-on components, engineered to help deliver more comfort for your hard-earned dollar.
You’re here likely because you associate the Trane name with durability and reliability-- a good start! Choosing quality equipment and having it installed by a recognized Trane dealer is the best way to begin a wise comfort investment.
This site will help connect you with certified Trane dealers in the U.S. north central midwest and Rocky Mountain regions. You can learn about Trane products at this site, but every structure and environment is different. An on-site evaluation is necessary to determine the best model for your needs and budget.
Create your ideal home environment with the Trane Home Comfortlink™ II Thermostat - a high definition programmable thermostat with zoning capability. It is available now and is the most advanced home comfort device on the market.
- 7-inch Interactive, High-Definiition Color Touch Screen
- Manage Home Energy-Efficiency
- Popular Mechanics named it one of "The Year's 10 Most Transformative Products" and promptly awarded it their 2010 Breakthrough Award.
- Easy-to-Use Central Planning Center
- It has also been selected as an International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) Innovations 2011 Design and Engineering Awards Honoree, in the Best of Innovations category.
A/C installation and repair, cooling and heating service and repair in Appleton, Bismarck, Dubuque, Duluth, Eau Claire, Fargo, Fox Valley, Green Bay, La Crosse, Madison, Mankato, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Rapid City, Rochester, Rockford, Sioux Falls, St. Paul, and Wausau. Air Conditioning, cooling, heating and furnace repair in Midwest, Minnesota, Wisconsin, North Dakota, South Dakota, Upper Michigan, and Michigan UP.
Find a Trane Comfort Specialist Dealer Near You
Type in your zip code to find the closest Trane dealer in your area: